Acne/Skin Clinic Consultation
Consultations are available by Facetime/ Skype/ Vsee. If you wish to arrange a face to face consultation please note that Elaine Mummery is now based in Aix en Provence, France.
ABOUT THE CONSULTATION
To request a consultation complete the contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will email to you a lifestyle form and a food diary. Let us know if you prefer a day or evening consultation
- We will email to you a link to arrange a hair test and will advise the necessary blood tests required
- Please have the completed forms, photos of the affected area and hair/blood test results emailed to us no later than one day before your consultation
- A consultation lasts for one hour during which time Elaine will explain the cause of your acne. You will have the opportunity to discuss any other health issues to allow these also to be addressed
- Within 48 hours of your consultation you will receive by email a detailed skincare plan with easy to follow step by step instructions
- Just give us a start date and we will follow your progress for 4 weeks to ensure that you get the right results
- In some cases where a patient has severe stomach issues (burning stomach) it is not always possible to start the skincare plan until this has been remedied. For this reason a continued support and advice service past the 4 weeks is provided
One hour acne/ skin clinic consultation with Elaine Mummery via Skype/Face Time: £230.00
Online acne/ skin clinic consultation, communicating with Elaine Mummery via email: £180.00
Follow up consultation: £20.00 per 10 minutes
Online Support & Advice: £20.00 per 10 minutes*
Around 20% of our patients require care for a longer period than 4 weeks
Payments can be made by Paypal, credit or debit card.
To book an online acne/ skin clinic consultation with the Elaine Mummery Acne Clinic, click here and you will receive a skincare plan and food diary within 24 hours. Once received your skincare plan will be processed within 48 hours.
CLIENTS UNDER THE AGE OF 16
We would ask that the parent accompanies any client under the age of 16 and sits in on the Skype/Face time acne / skin clinic consultation. This is especially important if there are other health problems that need to be taken into account. Please do not arrange a consultation if your child has bought into the idea that prescription medication will cure their acne. The skincare plan will only work if it is followed.