Acne Clinic Consultation
Having ran two clinics in both Glasgow and London, Elaine Mummery reduced her workload in 2014 and currently resides in France. She continues to offer consultations by FaceTime, Skype or online (by email).
ABOUT THE CONSULTATION
- To request a consultation complete our contact form.
- We will email to you a lifestyle form and a food diary and arrange a suitable time to speak.
- Please have the completed forms emailed back to us the day prior to your consultation along with close up photos of the affected areas.
- A consultation lasts for one hour during which time Elaine will explain the cause of your acne and discuss any questions you may have.
- Within 48 hours of your consultation you will receive by email a detailed skincare plan with easy to follow step by step instructions.
- Elaine Mummery will check in with you each week for a total of 4 weeks to ensure that you see results from your plan.
- In some cases it can take longer than 4 weeks for the skin to completely clear, this is especially the case if there are stomach issues that need to be resolved. We therefore provide a continued support and advice service for these patients.
One hour acne clinic consultation with Elaine Mummery via Skype/Face Time: £215.00 | US$280 | AUS$ 360 | NZ$ 395 | 235 €
Online acne clinic consultation, communicating with Elaine Mummery via email: £165.00 | US$215 | AUS$275 | NZ$305 | 215€
Follow up consultation: £20.00 per 10 minutes
Online Support & Advice: £20.00 per 10 minutes*
- Around 30% of our patients require care for a longer period than 4 weeks
Payments can be made by Paypal, credit or debit card.
To book an online acne clinic consultation with the Elaine Mummery acne clinic, click here and you will receive a skincare plan and food diary within 24 hours. Once received your skincare plan will be processed within 7 days.
CLIENTS UNDER THE AGE OF 16
I would ask that the parent accompanies any client under the age of 16 and sits in on the Skype/Face time acne clinic consultation. This is especially important if there are any other health problems that need to be taken into account.